• Tannus Tires are only intended for use on paved roads. Replace the tire when the center tread is worn out.
• There may be a “break in” period where your tires may feel more sluggish but after 100 miles the tires should feel worn in.
• Be aware that traction decreases when riding on gravel or slippery roads just as it is with a pneumatic tires. Be aware and use caution when riding in these conditions.
• Tannus Tires have a structural weight of 165lbs per tire or 330lbs per pair of tires. This means the rider, bicycle and all accessories cannot exceed this weight or warranty is void.
• To get the most out of your Tannus Tires be sure to check for debris that may be stuck in the tire and clean them when needed. Check for wear and visit an authorized dealer to replace or repair damaged tires.
• Avoid skidding on tires as it can result in flat spots, which can lead to tire imbalances and unsafe riding conditions, serious injury or even death.
Tannus Tires and Tannus Armour come with a 5,000 mile or 2 year warranty. Whichever comes first. You may be asked to share your tracking data to prove you’ve ridden said distances. You may be asked to share your Strava or Garmin information. However, in most cases our goal is simply to keep you riding and we’ll do our best to take care of your needs. If proper maintenance is neglected warranty will be void so it’s in your best interest to take care of your bike.
Due to differing mounting techniques of regular bicycle tires and the difficulty of installation, it is recommended that the installation of the Tannus Tires or Tannus Armour be performed by an Authorized Tannus Retailer.
We will endeavour to take the greatest care to ensure that you receive your goods in perfect condition and that they are in good working order. However, if your goods are damaged or faulty, please email customer care at email@example.com.
These terms and conditions, together with our current website prices, delivery details, contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the Goods to ‘you’ by ‘us’. Nothing said by any sales person on our behalf should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representative about the nature or quality of any Goods offered for sale by us. Save for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.